We are focusing on just the crafting changes, but you can find the full list of all the Release 51 changes at https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?p=83067
Critical Successes from Batching
It is now possible to get critical successes when crafting items in batches. A critical success grants bonus XP to the experience pool and an exceptional bonus that increases the durability on the resulting item.
New Harvestable Trees
The old harvestable tree model has been replaced with new models. Read more…
Refining Skill Icons
New skill icons were created for the Refining Skills added in Release 50.
Bear Head Trophies
These trophies have been updated to use the new bear art.
Dragon Head Trophies
Each type of dragon will now drop a unique head and each can be turned into a different color trophy.
- Crafting Quests: Edwin in Soltown, Gilda Metcalfe in Aerie, and Bledig deCani in Resolute now offer updated starting crafting quests to teach the players how to use the basics of the crafting system.
- Witch of the Wetlands: In the Hollow Log Home in the South Longfall Wetland lives the Witch of the Wetlands. Rumors tell that she alone knows the secret to crafting such a log home, and keeps the recipe hidden somewhere within.
New Recipes & Patterns
The following new recipes were added to the game:
- Dragon Head Trophies (Color Variants)
- Watering Can (Decoration Merchant in Harvest)
- Hollow Log House (quest reward, see Quests above)
- Kitchen Knives and Cleaver (4 kitchen knives, 1 cleaver) (Decoration Merchant in Aerie)
- Kitchen Pots, Pans and Kettle (2 pots, 2 pans, 1 kettle, 1 soup ladle, 1 spatula) (Decoration Merchant in Aerie)
- Pewter Place Setting (bowl, cup, plate, spoon, knife, fork) (Decoration Merchant in Aerie)
- Wooden Kitchen Utensils (cutting board, rolling pin, wooden spoon) (Decoration Merchant in Aerie)
- Coconut Bra: Note this is not a new recipe but it was unavailable for a while unintentionally. (Tailoring Merchants)